Increased and improved production quality
Work at an ideal height and in the preferred position
Lifting and turning without overhead or ordinary cranes reduces downtimes and, thanks to the facility of finding the ideal position, users tire less and optimise the working position
Safety and health
The need for dangerous movements of products with overhead cranes or ordinary cranes is reduced and the workers maintain an optimum posture
Fields of application are the most varied
- Overhauling and servicing train bogies
- Construction of frames for lorries, military vehicles, agricultural and railway machines
- components for earth moving machines
- many more
Two different variations
- Standard: With manual control using push buttons and selector switches.
- Self-learning: Movements can be programmed and stored using a PLC. This way the movement of each position is maintained constant. It is also possible to store different work programmes for different products to produce and work.